Overhead Feed Bins From Wheatland
Wheatland feed storage bins are available for storing any type of feed or premix. Bins can be configured any number of ways from grain storage in overhead bulk feed bins to stand alone small bulk metal feed bins. With our fully welded smooth-walled bin design, feed stays fresher longer with no ledges for contamination. Bins are guaranteed to stand up with heavy product such as soybean meal, decal, etc. Our bins are ideal for bulk feed storage. When you store your bulk feed in a Wheatland bin you know that your feed will be kept dry and in good condition. You can order your bulk feed bin complete with an auger boot for regular or for a flex auger.Overhead Feed Storage Bin Specs
Feed bins from Wheatland Bins are built strong to last a lifetime. A smooth wall design, interior and exterior, along with a 55 degree cone helps ensure smooth unloading and there's no place to trap feed which may spoil.
Bin comes with remote controlled lid, side and roof ladder and 18" bottom discharge, and is manufactured in all sizes and styles including side draw. For extra capacity all 12', 14' and 16' dia. bins are available with a 55 degree cone. Custom feed bins also available.
Standard Bulk Storage Bin Features:
- Powder coat exterior paint finish - all bins are powder coated with an industrial polyester, out performing any conventional enamel paint. Powder coating is environmentally friendly, allows for a smooth cleanout and is resistant to stone chips, chemicals, rusting and humidity. Approved by the FDA (Food and Drug Association), powder coat paint provides a safe, smooth surface ideal for many commercial and industrial applications.
- Ladder - the side and roof ladders are both standard on all bins. The bottom of the ladder has a safety section that can be lifted up to prevent unauthorized climbing and give you better access when positioning your auger or cleaning up.
- 22" Spring loaded vented lid - the full 22" diameter lid is vented for normal unloading and has a double torsion spring to keep the lid closed on windy days. The lid is positioned to swing open away from the auger and can be opened and can be closed from the ground.
- Construction - All Wheatland bins offer "no compromise" heavy-duty construction. Engineered in design they are built strong enough to store any flow-able commodity
- 18" Diameter bottom opening
- 24" Clearance under bottom opening
Smooth-Walled Bin Options
Choose from a long list of Wheatland standard options to compliment your bin purchase. Each of the products has been designed to give you years of continued use and reliability that you've come to expect.
Cam lock couplers
Manholes / manways
Perimeter rails w/kick plate
Pneumatic fill kits
Removable aeration tube